Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
WOW dev boards are handy! — Parallax Forums

WOW dev boards are handy!

CampeckCampeck Posts: 111
edited 2010-10-15 05:02 in BASIC Stamp
My main circuit is in it's final location on the set of a show. And I needed to add some more features. I took the BS2 out of the circuit and brought it home to my new to me generic dev board off of eBay. I was thinking, ugh now to put together the LEDs and switches and power and wires and digging through my pile of resistors for the right value. And all I had to do was plug the wires over to some LEDs and some switches, and get right to the programming.

I had more time to implement a better and more feature-full code. What a great idea the Dev board!

Comments

• $WMc%$WMc% Posts: 1,884
    edited 2010-10-14 17:55
    Campeck wrote: »
    My main circuit is in it's final location on the set of a show. And I needed to add some more features. I took the BS2 out of the circuit and brought it home to my new to me generic dev board off of eBay. I was thinking, ugh now to put together the LEDs and switches and power and wires and digging through my pile of resistors for the right value. And all I had to do was plug the wires over to some LEDs and some switches, and get right to the programming.

I had more time to implement a better and more feature-full code. What a great idea the Dev board!
    '
    Campeck:
    Take a look at the Parallax Pro.Development Board for the BS2's and the SXxx's.
    '
    It already has the resisters installed! Just jump from I/O pin to LED or switch.
    '
    I dumped a cup of coffee onto my Pro.Dev.Board. I had to send it out for repair. This was the longest 2 weeks ever. Its was like I had sent off My right hand for repair.
    '
    Every thing I come up with using a BS2x started off on My Pro.Dev.Board.
    '
  • CampeckCampeck Posts: 111
    edited 2010-10-15 05:02
    Yeah mine has resistors too. That's what I was saying. So much time saved!