Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Reset Button Top Layer Fell Off ! — Parallax Forums

Reset Button Top Layer Fell Off !

gudunovgudunov Posts: 6
edited 2010-08-25 06:29 in BASIC Stamp
Dear Friends,

Definitely, Basic Stamp 2 is stomping on me. I had a run in with the Staple USB to COMM adapter. That has been resolved thanks to the Parallax wonderful and caring team that sent me their own adapter.

Now, I found out that the reset button on the HomeWork Board decided to jump ship. I am left with an exposed copper layer plate in the reset button and the Running green light permanently off.

Yet, the programmes and the HomeWork Board are communicating !

What a nice d

Comments

• $WMc%$WMc% Posts: 1,884
    edited 2010-08-24 16:46
    gudunov wrote: »
    Dear Friends,

Definitely, Basic Stamp 2 is stomping on me. I had a run in with the Staple USB to COMM adapter. That has been resolved thanks to the Parallax wonderful and caring team that sent me their own adapter.

Now, I found out that the reset button on the HomeWork Board decided to jump ship. I am left with an exposed copper layer plate in the reset button and the Running green light permanently off.

Yet, the programmes and the HomeWork Board are communicating !

What a nice d
  • Kevin WoodKevin Wood Posts: 1,266
    edited 2010-08-25 06:29
    Contact Parallax support about the problem, as I'm sure they'll fix it or replace it for you.

Until then, you can use something non-metallic to press down on the copper layer plate if you need to use the reset button.