Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Where can i find projects and source code for my Boe Bot?? — Parallax Forums

Where can i find projects and source code for my Boe Bot??

Ilovejeeps42069Ilovejeeps42069 Posts: 4
edited 2010-08-20 09:17 in BASIC Stamp
I have built everything there is in my book that the kit came with, and have found a few here and there through google, but does anyone have anylinks to sites that would have a list of different projects including different hardware too, Because i've also got the ping sensor, accelerometer, motion sensor, and RFID, and lots of other attachments i'd like to use, and the parallax website i know gives me example codes, but i'm looking for some advanced codes still under the pbasic platform so i can use it for ideas of my own projects!! Can anyone please send me some links where i can find projects preferably with building illistrations or schematics, with source code! thankyou! Jeremy:confused:

Comments

• Kevin WoodKevin Wood Posts: 1,266
    edited 2010-08-20 01:55
    Have you seen the Parallax manual titled "Applied Robotics with the SumoBot"? It's written for the SumoBot, but can easily be applied to the Boe-Bot.

It can be downloaded here: http://www.parallax.com/tabid/535/Default.aspx
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,256
    edited 2010-08-20 08:30
    jeeps: You have a lot of interesting sensors there. Why limit yourself to repeating what others have done? Since you've worked through the book, you have all the knowledge to start writing your own apps. Decide what you want your bot to do, take a shot at it, and come back here for help with the hardware and software. BTW, you'll find that more people reply when you have a specific question than a very general one.
  • Ilovejeeps42069Ilovejeeps42069 Posts: 4
    edited 2010-08-20 09:11
    Thanks Kevin,, I didn't know that that page on parallax existed where i could download the books from other kits. Thanks alot!
  • Ilovejeeps42069Ilovejeeps42069 Posts: 4
    edited 2010-08-20 09:17
    Erco. I'm not really limiting myself to what other people have done, but simply use pieces of there code into my own creations. But i do also like to get ideas of what others have built too to help spark something new. Though i have finished with the Robotics with the Boe-Bot book,, i'm still learning otherways to apply the code, and i do get alot of that by checking out others code! So if you know a site or two that could help me out,, that would be great.. Thankyou for the inspiration.. Jeremy:smilewinkgrin: