Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Understanding Signals w/the PropScope - Chapter 6: Asynchronous Serial Communication — Parallax Forums

Understanding Signals w/the PropScope - Chapter 6: Asynchronous Serial Communication

edited 2010-08-09 05:01 in Accessories
Get the Latest Full Textbook in Print or PDF

The latest version of Understanding Signals with the PropScope is now published in both print and PDF.

You can download the full PDF textbook from:

www.parallax.com/go/PropScope

Thanks to all our reviewers for their input!

Comments

• sylvie369sylvie369 Posts: 1,622
    edited 2010-08-09 04:49
    If you haven't noticed, I've uploaded edits of the first five chapters into the thread on chapter 1. I'll keep putting them all there, unless it's easier for you to have them in the separate threads.

I'm glad to see we're back to simple circuits here. The ADC0831 circuit in CH5 is a bit of a bear. I wish I'd gotten into this stuff back when I had younger eyes.
  • edited 2010-08-09 05:01
    Hello sylvie369,

Oh, yes, I noticed, and that's a perfect spot for them. Yes, please, keep posting them there. Thanks again for your markups, they're really helping to bring the final draft up a notch.

As far as circuit's go, they will stay simple until Chapter 9: Op Amps. The Chapter 9 circuits will be slightly more involved than the ones in Chapter 5, but not by much.

Andy