The Propeller Platform USB includes a Propeller with removable 5MHz crystal, USB programming circuit, dual 1.5A very low dropout regulators, and a DS1307 Realtime clock.
- 2.8" x 2.5"
- Compatible with all other Platform Modules (DMX IO, LCD UI, ProtoPlus, El Jugador, OctoDriver, PropNet, Prototyper, Tester, Battery, VGA A/V, Servo Module, PropNet).
- Pre-assembled and tested (schematic), except for the power connector - it comes with a screw terminal and barrel jack, and you can solder on the one you prefer to use.
- Includes 64k EEPROM, 5Mhz socketed crystal, USB, and DS1307 Real-time Clock with Super Capacitor power bakcup
- Super low dropout regulators - they'll run within 100mV of the output voltage, so 5.1v input minimum.
I made too many prototypes and I have 10 extras. Instead of throwing them away, I thought I'd offer them at a discount for anyone who'd like them before the Rev. C is available.
These differ from Rev. C (which should be available in about a month) in a few ways;
- Rev. C will have a microSD slot instead of a Real-time clock
- Rev. C will have 3 power indicator LED's
Otherwise, they're the same.
They're available for $45 right here
. Let me know if you have any questions!
Propeller Forums RSS Feed!
Gadget Gangster - Share your Electronic Projects