Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Solar Cell - basic plans for building a recharging night lamp? — Parallax Forums

Solar Cell - basic plans for building a recharging night lamp?

IceFireProIceFirePro Posts: 86
edited 2010-06-21 05:58 in Accessories
Hi,

I have a pocket torch that contains a LiIon battery, a miniature solar cell and diodes. What would be the basic application of a solar cell all together with the BS2?

Comments

• kwinnkwinn Posts: 8,697
    edited 2010-06-18 02:56
    Can you clarify your question? What are you thinking of doing?
  • Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi)Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi) Posts: 23,514
    edited 2010-06-18 03:10
    IceFire, Icefire,

OMG! Please, pardon my saying so, but you're all over the place with your questions! I really admire your enthusiasm, and I hope it never dies. But you'll garner much more satisfaction from finishing one project than from starting a dozen of them. So why not pick one and see it through to the finish? Let us know if you have any problems along the way, and we'll try to help as best we can. And, by all means, post your ultimate success in the Finished Projects forum, including code, hardware notes, and photos!

-Phil
  • Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited 2010-06-21 05:58
    I agree with Phil...half of your posts in the BASIC Stamp forum are off topic and should be moved. They should be in the sandbox, but of course the forum software is slowly dying and making it difficult. From now on before you post please consider the information at the following link.

http://forums.parallax.com/showthread.php?p=467912

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage

Parallax Engineering
    ·