Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
old memory chip question — Parallax Forums

old memory chip question

hippalatorhippalator Posts: 12
edited 2010-06-16 16:09 in BASIC Stamp
I just recently am a recipient of about 7 boxes of various amplifiers, integrated chips, TTL, CMOS·from just about every maker out there. I think theres a full line of Motorola TTL chips. Most of this stuff is TTL. Theres about a full box in just memory chips alone from the late 70's to early 90's in what is called the "bug box system". Theres a ton of this stuff that I have no idea what its used for or worth.
Most of the memory chips I've seen and looked up are proms, eproms and different kinds of sdram. No eeproms yet. Any of these memory chips·usable with a BS2 or propeller?
Does anybody know of any use for the memory chips if they cannot be used with the BS2 and prop.
Theres·various Z80 processors and some 6800 that have never been used that I think can be used with the eprom and such, but I have no idea how to program them. Unfortunatley I disposed of the eprom programmer. Now I wish I had kept it.
·

Comments

• davejamesdavejames Posts: 4,047
    edited 2010-06-16 15:22
    Hipp,

We'd have to know the numbers on the chips in question to offer a response.

DJ

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
  • sumdawgysumdawgy Posts: 167
    edited 2010-06-16 16:09
    davejames said...
    Hipp,

We'd have to know the numbers on the chips in question to offer a response.

DJ

Also it's be nice to know what stamp project you're using them with too· rolleyes.gif

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. - unknown