Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Experiments in Renewable Energy kit -- StampPlot Pro Energy Manual Macros???? — Parallax Forums

Experiments in Renewable Energy kit -- StampPlot Pro Energy Manual Macros????

hipparchushipparchus Posts: 9
edited 2010-06-08 13:15 in BASIC Stamp
Hello,
I've been working my way through the (old and dead) Experiments in Renewable Energy book, and have faced quite the difficulty.
In order to get my BASIC stamp to graph what I want (without having to do much thinking) I need the StampPlot Pro Energy Manual macros.
I've searched who knows how many terms on google, parallax.com, and even these forums and I cannot find them anywhere.

Please help if you can!!!
Thank you

Comments

• hover1hover1 Posts: 1,929
    edited 2010-06-07 20:06
    I think this may be what you want. It's off the Parallax 2004 CD.

"Experiments in Renewable Energy" sound like a good project to bring back.

Jim

Post Edited (hover1) : 6/7/2010 8:12:02 PM GMT
  • Steph LindsaySteph Lindsay Posts: 767
    edited 2010-06-07 20:38
    Thanks for posting that, Hover1!

These macros·are still actually available on our website,·on the Parallax Education Tutorials·& Translations page. (go to www.parallax.com/Education and·click on·Tutorials·& Translations). You will find Experiments with Renewable Energy on the English Language Downloads table. The·Downloads link provides a zip file containing the book pdf, sample code, macro installer, and a notice about the hardware. Keep in mind that the·macro installer will·put the macros in·a program folder corresponding to the version of StampPlot that was released when they were·created. So, if you are trying to access the macros from within a later version of·StampPlot, they will not be·immediately visible and you may need to browse for them.

-Stephanie
  • hipparchushipparchus Posts: 9
    edited 2010-06-08 13:15
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!