Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Some advice on how to get the Debug run several objects at a time. — Parallax Forums

Some advice on how to get the Debug run several objects at a time.

SaatvaSaatva Posts: 3
edited 2010-05-12 13:37 in BASIC Stamp
Hello everyone, i'm doing some sort of game on the basic stamp debug terminal, i've managed to connect a NES controller by using the pinout Datasheet. I think I've done all the subroutines working by now, but there's an issue when i try to get the debug terminal running several objects at a time. I leave the code, tnx in advance for the help.

What i want to do is the following; the little "airplanes" should be moving on the x axis only, while someone manages to hit them with the gun at the middle.

Comments

• sumdawgysumdawgy Posts: 167
    edited 2010-05-12 13:30
    Since this is an English speaking board.

You would get a faster answer if you could add english translation comments to your code.

Since many board members use thier spare time.· It takes much effort/time to (1)solve your issue & (2)translate your code..It's like a double whammy.

I myself had to put this aside for now because to look at it now would exceed the time I have alotted to this board.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. - unknown

Post Edited (sumdawgy) : 5/12/2010 1:35:03 PM GMT
  • SaatvaSaatva Posts: 3
    edited 2010-05-12 13:37
    Well, sure. There you go i thought the comments wouln't affect, but there it is.