Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Frogger Robot — Parallax Forums

Frogger Robot

Chuck GChuck G Posts: 3
edited 2011-04-28 18:05 in Robotics
This is what·I like to call the Frogger robot. it is controlled by a controller which I like to call "The Package."

The package consists of a Parallax·Homework board·with a Memsic dual axis accerlerometer and a Parallax transmiter.

Frogger consists of a Parallax board of education, 2 continuous rotation servos, and a parallax reciever.

This robot is still under developement.

Post Edited (Chuck G) : 4/19/2010 4:48:31 AM GMT
2592 x 1944 - 1M
2592 x 1944 - 847K
2592 x 1944 - 1M
2592 x 1944 - 1M

Comments

• Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited 2010-04-19 17:42
    This thread is being moved from the Completed Projects forum to the Robotics forum sicne it is off topic in the Completed Projects forum.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage

Parallax Engineering
    ·
  • Roger LeeRoger Lee Posts: 339
    edited 2010-04-20 22:41
    Chuck G,

Interesting project, Do you have video of it operating?

Chris is not making any statement about you robot by moving this post.
    It's just that you have not met the requirements for the " Completed Projects " Forum.

Please continue with more information here. BTW: Thanks for posting.

Roger.
  • Chuck GChuck G Posts: 3
    edited 2010-04-21 01:39
    Ido in fact have a video of it working and·I will post it ASAP.
  • HumanoidoHumanoido Posts: 5,770
    edited 2010-04-21 06:01
    I like the project! Hope you can finish it soon!
    If you post the PBASIC code, it will increase project value
    and it can meet the standards of the Project Forum.
    Please hurry with the vid. I have only a few days to see it.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    humanoido
    *Stamp SEED Supercomputer *Basic Stamp Supercomputer *TriCore Stamp Supercomputer
    *Minuscule Stamp Supercomputer *Tiny Stamp Supercomputer *Penguin with 12 Brains
    *BASIC Stamp Supercomputing Book *Three Dimensional Computer *StampOne News!
    *Penguin Tech *Penguin Robot Society *Toddler Humanoid Robot Project
    *Ultimate List Prop Languages *Prop-a-Lot *Propalot Stuff *Prop SC Computer
    *Prop IB Hypercomputer - under development *Hobby Space Program
  • W9GFOW9GFO Posts: 4,010
    edited 2010-04-21 07:19
    humanoido said...
    I have only a few days to see it.

Is it the end of the world again? I thought I had at least until winter of '12.

Rich H

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    The Simple Servo Tester, a kit from Gadget Gangster.
  • HumanoidoHumanoido Posts: 5,770
    edited 2010-04-21 13:51
    Rich H said...
    Is it the end of the world again? I thought I had at least until winter of '12.
    LOL!! I'm traveling back to a country that blocks youtube and the internet. Please don't worry about the Mayan calendar. Astronomically speaking they simply ran out of counting fingers on their calendar algorithm and ended the sequence, thinking that it was far enough into the future where they would not need to be concerned with it. They were right, the civilization has long since demised. humanoido
  • Martin_HMartin_H Posts: 4,051
    edited 2010-04-21 22:54
    The title of the post makes me think that when we see the video the robot will hop across a multi lane highway.
  • WBA ConsultingWBA Consulting Posts: 2,934
    edited 2011-04-28 08:43
    I stumbled across this thread while looking to see if Chuck G from Mountain King Technologies was a user on the forums. I must say, this is a clever little project. I would really like to see the code since I have all of the parts to make one myself and I think my 5 year old daughter would have fun making it. (and grandpa a mile away has a big pool).

I think we should add cardboard into the infamous "plastic vs wood" robot base debate!
  • WhitWhit Posts: 4,191
    edited 2011-04-28 18:05
    I think we should add cardboard into the infamous "plastic vs wood" robot base debate!

Andrew - no doubt. I know that erco would approve of this very green recycling of materials. Great project Chuck G.