Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Main site to order or view products — Parallax Forums

Main site to order or view products

shawn2222shawn2222 Posts: 3
edited 2010-03-16 10:11 in BASIC Stamp
Maybe someone can help me with this when I try to view the Parallax site I get a 403 error not allowed contact the site Admin
Anyway that I try to view the site returns the same results cannot post a message to the site Admin confused.gif

Comments

• Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi)Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi) Posts: 23,514
    edited 2010-03-12 23:32
    Are you trying to view the Parallax website at work? Maybe your employer's firewall is blocking it. Anyway, I don't see that problem here.

-Phil
  • shawn2222shawn2222 Posts: 3
    edited 2010-03-14 00:22
    no the problem is with my home computer had a lap top that worked just fine and this computer at one time did not have a problem either
  • FranklinFranklin Posts: 4,747
    edited 2010-03-14 04:09
    Works for Phil and it works for me. You might try flushing your history.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    - Stephen
  • NWCCTVNWCCTV Posts: 3,629
    edited 2010-03-16 06:29
    I had that same issue last week. I just went to my history and was able to get there. After a reboot all was fine again.
  • shawn2222shawn2222 Posts: 3
    edited 2010-03-16 10:11
    This has been an on going problem for me on my home computer since about june I could use my laptop and everything was fine but my laptop died on me the other day and now it poses a big problem
    The history is cleared on every day have used IE6,7,and 8 makes no differance the site is in my trusted sites so that I am not blocking any cookies from the site this is the only site that I have this issue with

Here is a copy of the website responce

The website declined to show this webpage
    HTTP 403
    Most likely causes:
    •This website requires you to log in.

What you can try:
    Go back to the previous page.

More information
    It does not matter if I try to view the site from my favorites or from a standard web search the results are the same and we know that you do not need to login to view the site even if you were required to login I never could the option is never available.
    Shawn