Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Want to trade my BS2 Homework Board for a Board of Education, UPDATE... Now For — Parallax Forums

Want to trade my BS2 Homework Board for a Board of Education, UPDATE... Now For

WBA ConsultingWBA Consulting Posts: 2,934
edited 2010-02-07 02:09 in BASIC Stamp
I made the official switch to the Propeller and recently put up a bunch of my Stamp stuff up on Ebay. My plan was to just keep my Homework Board for any Stamp adventures I may want to take. However, since I have a couple stamps from the UPEW Freebie table that are now working thanks to jumper wires and rework, I would rather have a Board of Education and use these stamp modules instead because it gives me the ability to transfer modules to a perfboard for projects. In my research, a Homework board is basically $49 and the BOE is $50 ($99 BOE kit minus the $49 BS2), so I assume it's a fair trade.

If someone wants to do the trade, send me a PM. I'll sweeten the deal by throwing in one of my SHT11 modules.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Andrew Williams
WBA Consulting
WBA-TH1M Sensirion SHT11 Module
Special Olympics Polar Bear Plunge, Mar 20, 2010
Propeller-Based Reverse Geo-Cache Birthday Present Project

Post Edited (WBA Consulting) : 2/7/2010 2:12:18 AM GMT

Comments

• WBA ConsultingWBA Consulting Posts: 2,934
    edited 2010-02-07 02:09
    Well, I didn't get any offers for trade, but found a really good deal on a BOE off of eBay, so now I am going to sell my Homework Board. I would like to offer it to someone off the forum before I go to eBay.

$50 gets you the following:

1) Basic stamp Homework Board. Mine has a 9 volt battery holder in place of the two contacts. Was done so that the battery can't disconnect when the board would shake (was used in a moving application)
    2) 2 Duracell Procell Professional Batteries
    3) 1 WBA-TH1M Sensiron SHT11 Module (see link below my signature)
    4) Priority Mail Shipping
    5) Several other items that will fit in the space left in the box such as:
    a) a few 1w RGB LEDs
    b) Mini Stereo connectors and PCB mount receptacles
    c) Two 5vDC Sunon Fans
    d) Some other misc items from my excess inventory as space allows

send me a PM if you are interested and include a letter of the alphabet. That way in case multiple people are interested, I have a method of randomly selecting a recipient.

thanks,

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Andrew Williams
    WBA Consulting
    WBA-TH1M Sensirion SHT11 Module
    Special Olympics Polar Bear Plunge, Mar 20, 2010
    Propeller-Based Reverse Geo-Cache Birthday Present Project
    385 x 336 - 29K