Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
basic stamp complier — Parallax Forums

basic stamp complier

wavestorm1986wavestorm1986 Posts: 12
edited 2009-12-17 15:47 in BASIC Stamp
i have the easy bluetooth module and i want to use the PIC16f family to control the signal so when i test it using hyper link i found its WORK but the only response is DIRECTIONS only, is it that means i have to get the BASIC STAMP 2 COMPLIER to make it functions as i want ???or any other complier can be ok like MIKRO ????

i used the complier for MICROCHIP......

anyhelp......

Comments

• Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2009-12-17 15:47
    The Easy Bluetooth module uses standard asynchronous I/O for control and communications. Pretty much any microcontroller compiler will have statements or library routines to handle this form of communications.

The Basic Stamp compiler is only for use with a Basic Stamp since it produces interpretive code for the Basic Stamp, not instructions for the actual microcontroller inside.

This is a support forum for the Basic Stamp, not for other microcontrollers. There are other forums here for support of Parallax's Propeller and SX microcontrollers. We can't help you with your programming for the Microchip PICs. There are sample programs provided for use with the Parallax microcontrollers and you can use them as examples for your PIC coding. There are links to them on the Parallax webstore page for the Easy Bluetooth module.