Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
circuit diagram pdf? — Parallax Forums

circuit diagram pdf?

arrow930arrow930 Posts: 2
edited 2009-12-17 04:38 in BASIC Stamp
so im taking a technical problem solving course and our final project is to construct a boe-bot that navigates a course and shoots ping pong balls through holes. (basicly the 2010 ASEE boe-bot competition course). anyways, for my report i have to include circuit diagrams and was told by the instructor that they could be found here but i cant seem to find them anywhere. i designed my bot to use only 3 servos, a qti line follower kit and a LED light sensor. does anyone know where i can find this? a link perhaps? thanks.

Comments

• FranklinFranklin Posts: 4,747
    edited 2009-12-16 04:16
    The boebot is a mechanical device using the board of education (boe) and a basic stamp of several flavors. What circuit do you want? Most of the info on the parts are available on the store page where they are sold.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    - Stephen
  • arrow930arrow930 Posts: 2
    edited 2009-12-16 08:44
    thanks for the reply and sorry for being so vauge. im only looking for the basic diagrams of the servos, leds, sensors ect. not the whole board. ill keep looking.
  • JDJD Posts: 570
    edited 2009-12-17 01:50
    Arrow930,

Welcome to the Parallax Forums. No worries on the vague questions; as time goes by, the clearest format·to ask questions·will come with usage. However, if you have a specific part(s) you are interested in; post in this thread and I will help try to get you the materials that you are looking for. Also, I will offer·some suggestions as to·some the resources that Parallax has to offer to members getting into robotics.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Respectfully,

Joshua Donelson
    www.parallax.com
  • Gunstar1Gunstar1 Posts: 18
    edited 2009-12-17 04:38
    As franklin said, check the store for the parts, down the right hand side is usually a datasheet that will contain lots of information about the product.

Like a continuous rotation servo
    in the store go to Accessories -> Motors, Servos
    click on the "Parallax (Futaba) Continuous Rotation Servo"

A little more than half way down is
    Downloads & Resources:
    Continuous Rotation Servo v2.0 (.pdf)

That is the datasheet and contains a circuit diagram.