Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
i need to knew how to program the PIC16F877A with the easy bluetooth module.... — Parallax Forums

i need to knew how to program the PIC16F877A with the easy bluetooth module....

wavestorm1986wavestorm1986 Posts: 12
edited 2009-11-16 18:11 in BASIC Stamp
i want to do a testing about the bluetooth module, so i connect an up counter and a 7 segment decoder in one chip
and a PIC16F877A-I/P Microcontroller, 40 DIP, 20 MHz and i connect the the bluetooth module but before that i need to do a programing for the PIC and burn it using a PIC burner..
i am not good in coding things shakehead.gif so can i found any ready program for the EASY BLUETOOTH MODULE can be burn for the PIC at least when i want to connect them using the hyperlink terminal when ever i press a number can be seen?????

i tried other company module with there own programing for the PIC using a C language....i got the segment with the number i press so i tried to test PARALLAX bluetooth on the same thing but cant work means that i need to burn its own programing..........................any person can help me to find the program for the PIC to use it in send and recive the signal of the bluetooth??????

thanx for your help smile.gif

Comments

• Mike2545Mike2545 Posts: 433
    edited 2009-11-16 12:02
    Wavestorm, this is a forum for Parallax and the Basic Stamp, for PIC programming questions you should check out the Microchip user forums at : www.microchip.com/forums/

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Mike2545

This message sent to you on 100% recycled electrons.
  • TinkersALotTinkersALot Posts: 535
    edited 2009-11-16 17:53
    do you have a parallax basic program that works with this module on a basic stamp?
  • Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2009-11-16 18:11
    Almost all Parallax products have links on their webstore page to documentation and to sample programs. Look at the webstore page for the Easy Bluetooth Module for these.