Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Memory full — Parallax Forums

Memory full

SabaiSabai Posts: 27
edited 2009-10-22 20:01 in BASIC Stamp
My program i growing and the EEPROM in my BS2 was full. I went out and got a BS2e which has more EEPROM space but when I check memory map the eeprom is still full. I start to find solution here in the forum and I found the Compiler Directives. I copied part of my program over to a new file added this line {$STAMP BS2e, CC-part2.bs2} But it does not work its like It can not see the other file or do I do something wrong here?

To make it simple did I take all Sub routines to the new file maybe that was wrong. Can any explain how it works with different files. I was reading the help file but no direct answers there

Comments

• JDJD Posts: 570
    edited 2009-10-22 20:01
    Sabai,

There is an interesting article that is available that might help with multi-slot programming;·it is in Nuts and Volts Volume 3, Article #87. You can refer to this column for some good tips for programming multi-slot controllers; however, if you can·post the code you currently have,·we can take a look·and offer some suggestions.

Nuts and Volts Volume 3:
    http://www.parallax.com/Resources/NutsVoltsColumns/NutsVoltsVolume3/tabid/445/Default.aspx

I hope this helps,

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Respectfully,

Joshua Donelson
    www.parallax.com