Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Trivial but annyoning editor problem — Parallax Forums

Trivial but annyoning editor problem

SethPMSethPM Posts: 6
edited 2009-10-16 01:08 in BASIC Stamp
I need to print out a program and bind it but the Left Margin option when you go to print appears not to work at all or am I missing something???? This is really annoying..... freaked.gif

Comments

• $WMc%$WMc% Posts: 1,884
    edited 2009-10-16 00:56
    SethPM

Did you select the [noparse][[/noparse]Printable] Forum ? It's located at the top of the 1st forum page!

____________$WMc%_________

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    The Truth is out there············___$WMc%___···························· BoogerWoods, FL. USA
  • James LongJames Long Posts: 1,181
    edited 2009-10-16 01:08
    SethPM said...
    I need to print out a program and bind it but the Left Margin option when you go to print appears not to work at all or am I missing something???? This is really annoying..... freaked.gif

Hmmmm....seems to be a bug.

I too can not use the left margin option.
    WMC said...
    SethPM

Did you select the [noparse][[/noparse]Printable] Forum ? It's located at the top of the 1st forum page!

He wants to print from the BS2 editor like the subject line states.....and wonders how to increase the left margin for binding...which doesn't seem to work in the editor.

James L

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    James L
    Partner/Designer

Lil Brother SMT Assembly Services

Please note: Due to economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice. Thanks for your understanding.