Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Mac Basic Stamp Editor Transmit Window — Parallax Forums

Mac Basic Stamp Editor Transmit Window

Thomas RolingerThomas Rolinger Posts: 1
edited 2009-09-03 16:37 in BASIC Stamp
Background Info: I am new to Bs2 and the Boe Bot I am building.

Problem: I am just following along with the book/programs in the book that came with my bot, using Mac OS 10.6 and MacBs2. I am gotten to where I need to test the servo speed, using the "Debug Terminal's Transmit windowpane" (using the DEBUGIN command, allowing me to enter in a value to be assigned to a variable that is used in the program, etc.). My problem is, the book is assuming you're using Windows, so I can't seem to find the window that they are referring to, that will let me enter in values. The window I have been using up to this point is the typical code on the top, output on the bottom, like any other IDE. I run the program, and the output terminal shows "Enter pulse width: ", like it should, but I obviously cannot enter in my value in that window. So, where am I able to find the correct window I need, using MacBS2? I tried looking in the obvious places and searching around google. I assume I either completely overlooked it or it is called something different on MacBS2. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Comments