Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
using servo's with bs2px — Parallax Forums

using servo's with bs2px

night_botnight_bot Posts: 4
edited 2009-05-15 17:35 in BASIC Stamp
Hello everyone, I am havinf trouble trying to get my servo's to operate with a bs2px. So I was wondering if anyone had ant simple code for the bs2px. It would be a great help. Thankx

·Here is the very simple code I am playing with.

·do
·· pulsout 12,750
· pause 20
·loop

What I would like is to be able to go forward and reverse. From there I can figure out how turn in either direction.

Then· my next challenge will be to get the ping to work with the bs2px. With the sample code I downloaded it will not run on the bs2px.

Thanks a bunch, Duane

Comments

• Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2009-05-15 15:49
    Statements like PULSOUT use values (like 750) that are dependent on the speed of the Stamp and most of the examples are based on the speed of the BS2. There's a document (BS2px Brief) that can be found as a link from the BS2px webstore page that gives these values for each of the statements where it's an issue: www.parallax.com/Portals/0/Downloads/docs/prod/stamps/BASICStamp2px.pdf.

Note that some statements like PAUSE use milliseconds and that doesn't change with the Stamp model.
  • night_botnight_bot Posts: 4
    edited 2009-05-15 17:35
    Thank you that really helped. It looks like bs2pe, bs2sx, and bs2px all have the same timing.