Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Stamp chips & Mattrax conversion — Parallax Forums

Stamp chips & Mattrax conversion

PrettybirdPrettybird Posts: 269
edited 2009-04-28 08:22 in BASIC Stamp
· I am the new kid on the bolck and so happy to find this place. I just built my first boe bot and would like to upgrade it and use the basic stamp 2·in another board. What are the advangaces to an upgrade to a stamp P, sx and pe?

I am also interestted in any imfo on coupling Mattrax tank treads to my boe. I read a coulpe from your postings and spotted a few that may help me. I am a laid off electrician electronics technician and good with old school industrial electronics, but the stamp is new to me. I can help wit crossing digital chips and logis to save inputs. I am so happy I found this place.

Comments

• UnsoundcodeUnsoundcode Posts: 1,532
    edited 2009-04-27 12:41
    Hi , I really like the BS2px, it does everything the other members of the Stamp family do and a few more. Its the fastest BS2·, has instructions for I2C and one wire devices ,·scratch pad·RAM ·and multi slot programming.

If you act quickly all 24 pin Basic stamps are on sale until 10am Pacific today , a great opportunity to upgrade

Jeff T.
  • PrettybirdPrettybird Posts: 269
    edited 2009-04-28 08:22
    Thanks alot. Soory I missed the sale. No funds until I sell on ebay.I want to update a grow bot board to sell. Thanks alot