Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
What's A Microcontroller Manual help — Parallax Forums

What's A Microcontroller Manual help

NWUpgradesNWUpgrades Posts: 292
edited 2009-04-06 23:10 in BASIC Stamp
I bought this kit a few years back and was really in to it at the time. However, cewrtain things came up and I was unable to complete the experiments I had started. Any how, I am getting back to it now but have a slight problem. I misplaced the manual somewhere along the line. I had been working on the push button project. I got to where you placed 2 push buttons on the bread board and when button A was pressed a green light would come on and my motor would turn clockwise. When buton B was pressed, a red light would come on and the motor would spin counter clockwise. I transferres this to a PCB and had it working great with the Homework Board and my motors. I still have the switch, but I do not have the code nor the schematic of what wires go where. I would appreciate it if someone could shoot me over the schematics and the code that goes with it. Thanks

Comments

• bdbbdb Posts: 30
    edited 2009-04-06 19:26
    One of the really nice things Parallax does is give open downloads of their books.

Go to the "What's a Microcontroller" page ( Do a search for What's a Microcontroller) and go down about 1/2 way down the page. Just before the list of related products are some links for downloads.

Or I think the direct link is http://www.parallax.com/Portals/0/Downloads/docs/books/edu/wamv2_2.pdf
  • Carl HayesCarl Hayes Posts: 841
    edited 2009-04-06 19:27
    I've got the book, and have no need of it. I was given it free.

Send me a private e-mail (address below) with your mailing address, and I'll pass the book on to you free, for the pleasure of knowing it will be used.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    · -- Carl, nn5i@arrl.net
  • NWUpgradesNWUpgrades Posts: 292
    edited 2009-04-06 19:57
    Great. Thanks.

If you have a PayPal account I would be happy to pay for shipping and your time.

E-mail is andyn@nwupgradesplus.com.

Andy North

29032 18th Ave. S.

Federal Way, WA. 98003
  • Carl HayesCarl Hayes Posts: 841
    edited 2009-04-06 22:26
    NWUpgrades said...

If you have a PayPal account I would be happy to pay for shipping and your time.

No, Andy, that would spoil my fun.· It'll go out in tomorrow's mail.· When you no longer need it, pass it on in the same way.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    · -- Carl, nn5i@arrl.net

Post Edited (Carl Hayes) : 4/6/2009 10:32:04 PM GMT
  • NWUpgradesNWUpgrades Posts: 292
    edited 2009-04-06 23:10
    Thanks. I appreciate it and will do.