Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Hitachi H48C Tri-Axis Accelerometer and BS2-1C connections on Board of Educatio — Parallax Forums

Hitachi H48C Tri-Axis Accelerometer and BS2-1C connections on Board of Educatio

Big AlBig Al Posts: 5
edited 2009-02-25 02:14 in BASIC Stamp
I currently have Hitachi H48C Tri-Axis Accelerometer Module that I am using in conjunction with the BS2-1C. I am having issues generating an output from my accelerometer to drive servos and LEDs. First, I will explain the planned usage of my LEDs. I have 4 LEDs per axis that I am trying to use to display the changes in the output voltage. Each LED indicates an output voltage of 1 volt from the accelerometer in a range between 1-4 volts. At this point in time I am not getting the display necessary from my current connections. Second, I am also trying to have 1 servo per axis which changes its angle in correspondence to the output of the accelerometer. What connections would you recommend for for such applications?

Comments

• Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2009-02-25 02:14
    Show what you currently have that either doesn't work or doesn't fulfill your needs. Explain what works and what doesn't work for you and give details.

Questions like this are rarely just about connections.· The answer lies in· looking at your intentions, your connections, your existing code, etc.
    ·