Member Supported FAQ - Page 2 — Parallax Forums
Member Supported FAQ
edited 2009-07-13 04:12
Follow a standard procedure:
1. Make sure that there is sufficient battery voltage available. Even better, connect to a suitable power supply.
2. Make sure that the BS2 is receiving adequate 5V
3. Make sure that your programming connection (USB or serial) is correctly hooked up.
4. Try downloading a simple program to your BS2 that consists of a DEBUG "Hello World!", CR
5. Test each output pin with a pair of LEDs (one for source, one for sink).
If it passes all these tests, your BS2 is good.
edited 2010-01-25 04:27
SOON TO COME: I2C and SPI defined...
SOON has come come and gone, but I would still love a good read up on this subject.
"A complex design is the sign of an inferior designer."
edited 2013-01-14 11:01
Useful info on motor controllers at