Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
i need someone to write a simple code for me, 1 min project i suck at this HEEE — Parallax Forums

i need someone to write a simple code for me, 1 min project i suck at this HEEE

justin1337justin1337 Posts: 5
edited 2012-05-21 08:55 in BASIC Stamp
i need it done for 3rd period...
its second period now

its ok if im late on it though
the top number is three by the way, and when it pivots backward it continues to go backward to where it started. this is for my boebot.
projectlw6.jpg
·

Comments

• SRLMSRLM Posts: 5,045
    edited 2009-02-05 17:27
    Besides being highly unethical, asking others to do your homework (aka, cheating) hurts you. You obviously don't understand the principles of programming enough to be able to make the program easily. I suggest that you miss the assignment, and ask your teacher what the best method to learn is. If you know what you need to know to do a project, coding it is simple.

Help on this forum is readily available to those who are willing to help themselves. If you had tried the problem, and posted your code earlier, say, last night, then you would get some help on what you should do to fix any problems. But writing complete code for others is not something that happens.

Think about it.

Post Edited (SRLM) : 2/5/2009 5:32:50 PM GMT
  • justin1337justin1337 Posts: 5
    edited 2009-02-05 17:37
    SRLM said...
    Besides being highly unethical, asking others to do your homework (aka, cheating) hurts you. You obviously don't understand the principles of programming enough to be able to make the program easily. I suggest that you miss the assignment, and ask your teacher what the best method to learn is. If you know what you need to know to do a project, coding it is simple.

Help on this forum is readily available to those who are willing to help themselves. If you had tried the problem, and posted your code earlier, say, last night, then you would get some help on what you should do to fix any problems. But writing complete code for others is not something that happens.

Think about it.
    bro, im already writing a code on the class computer. the thing is my (expletive)s always get corrupted and ealier one of the chips on the board was (expletive)ed up. ive had to spend most of my time fixing my bot.
    i just need something to fall back on too, aka cheating.
    i really need the code
  • Tom CTom C Posts: 461
    edited 2009-02-05 17:56
    justin1337,

You need to adopt the 6 Ps of project management: Perfect Planning Prevents Pi(rest of expletive deleted) Poor Performance.

Just a thought.

Regards,
    TCIII

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    If you are going to send·a Robot·to save the world, you·better make sure it likes it the way it is!

Post Edited (Tom C) : 2/5/2009 11:34:53 PM GMT
  • Mike2545Mike2545 Posts: 433
    edited 2009-02-05 18:46
    Here Justin1337 see if this helps,
    ·
    'BS2
    Start
    ·· Open Book
    ·· Read for comprehension
    Pause
    ·· Apply Knowledge
    ·· Write Program
    Return
    ·

• remmi870remmi870 Posts: 79
    edited 2009-02-05 21:30
    i thought they allow the use of flash drives in classes now, if he did have the program written then he could have just coppied it back in if his "(explitive) got corupted"
  • justin1337justin1337 Posts: 5
    edited 2009-02-06 06:35
    no, the code is saved on to the computer

but if someone writes it here, i copy past to notepad and then do what i got to do
  • SRLMSRLM Posts: 5,045
    edited 2009-02-06 06:46
    Look, nobody wants to help somebody cheat on their homework. In the future, post the question and what you've done to solve it, and any problems that you have. You can then get helpful reviews on what to change to make it work right or pointers in that direction, but nobody will write your program for you! It's part of the learning process: it's difficult, but that's how you go from programming a BOE-BOT to creating Predators to use around the world. It takes effort, and it has to come from you.

BTW, it's generally a good idea to have multiple copies of any important file. Flash drives are good for this, as are internet accounts.
  • Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2009-02-06 06:50
    No one here is going to write your program for you. If you write your program and you find that it doesn't work, you will get advice and suggestions. If you've done most of the work and there's something you don't understand, someone will help explain it for you or point you to resources on Parallax's website (of which there are many).
  • Tony_tsiTony_tsi Posts: 98
    edited 2012-05-20 13:48
    Mike2545 wrote: »
    Here Justin1337 see if this helps,
    ·
    'BS2
    Start
    ·· Open Book
    ·· Read for comprehension
    Pause
    ·· Apply Knowledge
    ·· Write Program
    Return
    ·

BA HA HA HA HA this is great!
  • tobdectobdec Posts: 267
    edited 2012-05-21 08:47
    Tony_tsi wrote: »
    BA HA HA HA HA this is great!
    I know right? I LOLed Justin1337: If you wrote the program the first time you can easily write it again in 1 period.
  • mindrobotsmindrobots Posts: 6,506
    edited 2012-05-21 08:55
    ....it all makes you wish Justin1337 would check in to give us an update on how he did and what he's up to today......kinda like a Forum Reunion!