Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
NEW GAME: Vector [Alpha 1] — Parallax Forums

NEW GAME: Vector [Alpha 1]

Parallel UniverseParallel Universe Posts: 46
edited 2008-12-25 01:57 in Propeller 1
It's a new game: Vector!burger.gif
It's also my first game. smilewinkgrin.gif I'm planning to post it as a work in progress, like many other games here, so don't hold your breath for the final version!

The final version will consist of a board of different tiles with T's crosses and elbow pieces. The game will start with one tile missing so rows and columns can slide arround. Your piece is a marble (probably red). You object is to·move so that you have a clear shot another marble, without getting too close. If you get too close·it will shoot you with lightning.·When you have a clear shot, you shoot the other marble with lightning. Your opponent loosely represents a computer virus, occasionally dividing, destroying the tile it's on in the process. Not only do you have then to deal with more viruses, but also a more complicated and dynamic game board!

This post will be updated to contain the most recent version.

Alpha 1:
See below.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
http://forums.parallaxinc.com/paralleluniverse
New Game: Vector

Post Edited (Parallel Universe) : 12/26/2008 3:31:00 PM GMT

Comments

• Parallel UniverseParallel Universe Posts: 46
    edited 2008-12-24 22:49
    Happy Holidays!
    And here's Vector - Alpha 1:

You should see a red marble in the center of the screen. You can move it around with either game-pad. This is primarily a test of my game-pad and·TV drivers, but it's loads of fun if you like moving a dot around on a TV!·lol.gif

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    /paralleluniverse
    New Game: Vector

Post Edited (Parallel Universe) : 12/24/2008 11:37:24 PM GMT
  • AndreLAndreL Posts: 1,004
    edited 2008-12-25 01:57
    Put up a screen shot also, helps people decide if they want to download!

Andre'
    Merry Xmas!