Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Hello world! — Parallax Forums

Hello world!

The_N3rdThe_N3rd Posts: 34
edited 2008-12-16 14:48 in BASIC Stamp
Greetings everyone. Yet again, I know it has been quite a while since I have stopped by. For the few of you that remember me (once "nerdy Nasa boy"), I would like to say thanks for supporting me, and for your generosity with the kit several years ago. It was definitely one of the founding blocks that began my never-ending pursuit of technology. Over these last couple years, my interests may have changes slightly. I'm currently awaiting my acceptance (I hope, I hope) letter from Purdue University, where I plan on majoring in computer information/technology; specifically networking. My likes shifted slightly from programming to networking, but I've never forgotten my roots where I started; this forum.
I'd been whipping out parts from the junk barrel today looking to salvage a voltage regulator for a little iphone charger I was working on. As I was rummaging through my parts, I noticed the good `old boe-bot needed a dusting, so I got it out, and plan on playing with here in a couple days. It's been laying on the desk today, and many ideas have been sparking to mind. I wish I had more time [noparse]:)[/noparse] So, I felt inclined to leave you guys a status update, and many thanks for giving me such a wonderful head start.
So, now the question is, how do I get this thing taking on the network? I look forward to hearing from everyone, and once again, thanks!
Gratefully,
Kelie B.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
NERD,

<FONT> If electricty comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Comments