Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
voice recognition telephone project — Parallax Forums

voice recognition telephone project

alexeenalexeen Posts: 6
edited 2008-12-09 05:13 in BASIC Stamp
Hello everyone.. i need help, i have written a program for a voice recognition telephone project am working on. the program runs perfectly on the editor. doing all its intended to do but i have problem when i pull the BS2e and plug it into my project.
am interfacing a til 311 7 segment display and am reading output in decimal
the pattern is if , elseif statement. i want the program to check the till input.. if it is 1 which (abcd) from till is connected to p0,p1,p2,p3 and if til311 displays 1 i want it to pull the number from eprom and dial the number through a different port so i can dial multiple number.. it works in the editor but doesn't work in my project.
can someone explain to me what am doing wrong?? this is my first project with BS2e.

any reply will be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Post Edited By Moderator (Joshua Donelson (Parallax)) : 10/23/2009 4:12:21 AM GMT

Comments

• Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited 2008-12-09 04:45
    Hello,

Please use the pencil icon to the top right of your message to edit and add a descriptive subject line.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage
    Parallax Engineering
  • Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2008-12-09 05:13
    You will need to explain in more detail just what's going. You'll need to attach your source file(s) using the forum Attachment Manager (don't use Quick Reply for this) and, if possible, a schematic drawing showing your hookup(s). In your explanation, try to give a sequence explaining what happens and when. Listing steps is helpful.

The more information you give, the more helpful we can be.