Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Dedicated Forth group — Parallax Forums

Dedicated Forth group

Peter JakackiPeter Jakacki Posts: 10,193
edited 2008-12-02 01:35 in Propeller 1
With the interest in Forth not just on the Propeller but also with other microcontrollers I have started a Yahoo group.
tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/microcontrollerforth/

This is not to take away anything at all from the Propeller forums, I have placed links on the group page to relevant threads on this forum concerning Forth on the Propeller.
My hope is two way in that those interested in Forth will also be interested in the Propeller, and also those already using the Propeller and Forth are probably ones who are using other microcontrollers (not as good as the prop!).
I feel that all Propeller related stuff should stay with this forum and threads can be linked and announcements made in the Yahoo group as necessary.

I think when Prop2 comes out with it's larger memory that there would be even less need for these other micros and we will have plenty of room for a Forth kernel and programs. But viva la difference!

So this microcontrollerforth group is Forth-centric and provides a file and links area for various Forth kernels, source code, utilities, etc.

*Peter*