Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Important notice to Propeller Contest entrants (please read if you entered) — Parallax Forums

Important notice to Propeller Contest entrants (please read if you entered)

Paul BakerPaul Baker Posts: 6,351
edited 2008-11-19 18:25 in Propeller 1
There were some issues with some of the Propeller Contest entries not being completely received. I have gone through the entries and flagged those who appear incomplete and·sent an email to those people with instructions on how to submit the missing parts. So if you submitted an entry, please check your email to see if you are one of these people. It is possible that I missed someone in this list so if you do not see an email, please check your email from the time you submitted (on or near October 20th) to see if any of your final round of submissions were undelivered. If you find this the case I can add you to the list and make provisions for you to upload the missing files. If you simply aren't sure, you can email me (by clicking on the email icon under my avatar, please don't use PM) and I can provide you a list of the files we have from you.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience,

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Paul Baker
Propeller Applications Engineer

Parallax, Inc.

Post Edited (Paul Baker (Parallax)) : 11/18/2008 7:59:40 PM GMT

Comments

• Paul BakerPaul Baker Posts: 6,351
    edited 2008-11-19 18:25
    I have received updates from all the flagged entries. If you didn't receive an email and feel that you should be included, you have until the end of business day (5PM PST) to contact me.

Thank you,

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Paul Baker
    Propeller Applications Engineer

Parallax, Inc.