Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Parallax Sponsorship? — Parallax Forums

Parallax Sponsorship?

PhilldapillPhilldapill Posts: 1,283
edited 2008-11-17 22:13 in Propeller 1
My university(UT Arlington) will be competing in a BattleBots type competition. This competition is similiar to Robot Wars and BotIQ if any of you have heard of such things. Basically, we build a robot that is remote controlled and bring it to the competition where we will face another team. The goal is to pretty much kill the other team's robot. I'm the lead electronics guy for the team and I'm looking for sponsors. This is going to be a televised event,·and we would love to be able to promote the Propeller and Parallax in some way. So far, the robot will be using two propellers and possibly some other little gadgets. Personally, I love Parallax and would like to promote the company with some kind of decals or something. Anyone know who I would talk to about this?

Ah, I almost forgot... Our lead guy on the team has been doing this stuff since High school. His previous robot was the national champ, which no one came close to beating. We will be doing something similiar with improvements, this time around. You can check the previous one out here on youtube. Just check out any of the first few videos. It's pretty deadly...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=blender+battlebots&search_type=

Post Edited (Philldapill) : 11/17/2008 9:53:07 PM GMT

Comments