Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Question about GUI Bot v1.3 — Parallax Forums

Question about GUI Bot v1.3

MovieMakerMovieMaker Posts: 502
edited 2008-11-14 20:50 in BASIC Stamp
I guess I probably already know the answer to this.· The reason that it is not working with my recently aquired second boebot is because i got it with a BS2px24.· Is that right?· No way to make it work easily?

thanks,

[noparse]:)[/noparse]

Comments

• Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2008-11-14 20:32
    Some of the statement timings are different between the BS2 and the BS2px. I suspect that GUI Bot and the code it generates is not configurable for different Stamp models. I don't have the GUI Bot software installed, so I don't have the documentation handy. Take a look at the documentation to see if there's a configuration option somewhere.

I don't know whether GUI Bot includes the tokenizer and therefore compiles and downloads the generated programs directly or if it produces a source program which you compile yourself with the Stamp Editor. If the latter, you could modify the programs produced for the BS2px before compiling and downloading them.
  • MovieMakerMovieMaker Posts: 502
    edited 2008-11-14 20:50
    Thanks for the quick reply, mike. I think it does not do any source code , just ready to run. I read somewhere that I had to add two 10k ohm resistors from two i/o pins to vdd. I tried that, but it did not work. Pity, it is a nice little utility. Hope you have a great day, or what is the rest of it.

See ya later.

smile.gif