Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Pix posted in the completed Section — Parallax Forums

Pix posted in the completed Section

MovieMakerMovieMaker Posts: 502
edited 2008-09-14 00:37 in Propeller 1
I have posted some pix of my propeller Boebot in the completed section. However, while Everything works indiviually,· the robot still runs into things and backs up into the wall.· When I run the Boebot.bas program, and I have it hooked to the terminal, I get printed results on the screen. The PING works fine, the IR works fine. They both return vaules that are what they should be. By moving a book in front of the unit, It changes as I move the book. But, when I run the program, it still runs into the wall and such. Kind of puzzling. I have to get that quirk worked out. I have not tried to program in Spin or ASM yet, I have a lot more studying to do first. But, if anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

Also, is there another way to do IRZONE? What I mean can I say IRZONE for LEFT and IRZONE for Right? I would like to add some bumper switches or something so he can see behind him, that kind of stuff.

He still falls off the table. But, he is cute and I love working with him. Take a look at my hookup and see if you see anything obvious.

Thanks!