Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Oops! Nevermind this thread now — Parallax Forums

Oops! Nevermind this thread now

PhilldapillPhilldapill Posts: 1,283
edited 2008-08-03 14:32 in Propeller 1
Well, I had wanted to a few copies of a project I had built with the propeller in SMD, but I'm not sure that the TO-263 package regulators I bought are even regulators at all. The guy said they were 3.3V, 1A regulators, but after I got them and tested them I can't seem to get them to work. I can't find a datasheet on them.

If anyone wants these for their next Propeller project, they're all yours. Just give me an address to mail them to. If you can get them to work, more power to you, but I hate to throw ~20 or so of these away.

Update:
Sorry guys... My mistake(or the guy I bought them from). These aren't regulators. They are 25A 60V N-channel Mosfets.(RF1S25N06). I appologize for the silly thread. Any pointers on how to delete a thread next time?(I would delete this one since it's irrelavent now, but can't)

Post Edited (Philldapill) : 8/3/2008 2:37:34 PM GMT

Comments

• nooknikznooknikz Posts: 9
    edited 2008-08-03 14:16
    you have a part number of your 3.3v regulator ?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    New Propeller P8X32 USB Board
    proporells.jpg
  • PhilldapillPhilldapill Posts: 1,283
    edited 2008-08-03 14:24
    The IC reads as follows, Line by Line:

F1S25N06
    H940
    BU4U

It also has a little italicized "H" in the top left corner.
  • PhilldapillPhilldapill Posts: 1,283
    edited 2008-08-03 14:32
    Wow. Well they aren't regulators at all. No wonder I fried them so easily... They are mosfets! I found a reference to a part that was the same as above, but with an R in front. Found a datasheet and it checks out on with some simple testing. I guess I should scrap this thread...