Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
2n2222 amp — Parallax Forums

2n2222 amp

Ferris_BueFerris_Bue Posts: 40
edited 2008-02-20 01:45 in Propeller 1
Hey all,

I'm still alive. I need some help here. I need amplifier that use a 2n2222 npn. I just need a smpile one. does not matter how meny wattes it is. Would like the help.

Thanks
Ferris

Comments

• HarleyHarley Posts: 997
    edited 2008-02-19 17:57
    Need more info to provide much help. Audio, video, etc? Signal in/out range? Source/load impedance?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Harley Shanko
  • kittmasterkittmaster Posts: 77
    edited 2008-02-19 23:46
    this should be relatively close for your request.
    465 x 431 - 12K
  • deSilvadeSilva Posts: 2,967
    edited 2008-02-19 23:50
    @kittmaster - you'd better discard this program or yours that computes your filters smile.gif
  • Paul BakerPaul Baker Posts: 6,351
    edited 2008-02-20 01:45
    Ferris, what Harley has said is true, you haven't provided enough information (such as gain, bandwidth and a host of other parameters). Kittmaster's circuit will work if it happens to match what your looking for. Using Spice is indespensible for analog design, LTSpice is a free version of the software. Not the easist thing to use if you aren't already familiar with it, but it will analyze nearly anything you throw at it. I just finished the prototype design for the next generation Oscilloscope's analog front end. I analyzed the entire circuit using LTSpice making sure it worked as expected both in DC-transfer and AC-transfer, without it I would have been lost on how to fine tune the circuit to meet requirements.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Paul Baker
    Propeller Applications Engineer

Parallax, Inc.