Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Keyboard features for Parallax V2 Keyboard — Parallax Forums

Keyboard features for Parallax V2 Keyboard

rjo_rjo_ Posts: 1,825
edited 2008-01-24 23:41 in Propeller 1
a V2 keyboard....sounds like rocket science!

I wish I had something to contribute to OldBitCollector's keyboard initiative... but I'm not even close[noparse]:)[/noparse]

I never knew a keyboard could be so small, so cheap and so complicated.

While we are waiting for the PropII, it occurred to me that Parallax really has good taste when it comes to keyboards and they have some damned good engineers too!!! AND they actually listen... think... and then ...invariably make the right choice... it's true.

Everyone is invited, here.

What I would really like is a flexible keyboard that can be split into two parts and sewn into a pair of pants just above the knee...left hand over the left knee... right hand over the right knee.

That way, when I am using my 4D monocular with my Femto Basic PropPuterII, I can sit on the plane tapping on my knees and get things done. This will be very good for me... because at my age I have to keep checking to make sure that I still have feeling in my legs[noparse]:)[/noparse]

... I want it to have one wire serial... and I want it to be capable of communicating with a Prop remotely using rf, IR, UV, and/or ultrasound... and I'm willing to pay $100 for it.

OK... that's what I want... what do you want in a keyboard?

For right now... I'm waiting for Oldbitcollector et al to finish up and post it all to the cookbook... GO GUYS GO!!!