Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Aurial Subcarrier - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

Aurial Subcarrier

2»

Comments

• bambinobambino Posts: 789
    edited 2008-01-05 19:23
    @Perry,
    Thanks for replying, I'll have a look at the links tonight maybe. I was able to get something started without modifying the circuit and that was my main issue. The code posted pretty much answered the How to question I was going to ask next. I appreciate the pointers.

@hippy,
    Thats an eye opener. How fortunate I have been to pick up the 8 or so different channels in my area with just an antinea.
    Here it has been split between the age groups. Pretty much everyone over 30 to 40 years old is familiar with the Test of the emergency Broadcast Station("If this had been an actual emergency---etc.") So an upgrade to them is typical in a new age where there have been so many .com's forced on them and business being routed through the internet instead of more traditional means. The youger generation only hears about the Digital world and High Definition TV coming there way.
    And yet a third group, the technical and business owners weighing out the cost and planning of thier next move to keep up with the trend.
  • bambinobambino Posts: 789
    edited 2008-01-06 03:01
    Outstanding,
    When my vga monitor went bottoms up, I started really trying to get the TV_Text object to work for me.
    Finally got it done, I thought wonderful, I would rather have TV.
    Not having a demo board has left me never hearing anything from the chip, so I thought before I built an amp circuit to some speakers, I would try this. There was no need for anything else. Just plug in TV and go. Now I'm listening to Phil's object sing Mary had a Lamb. I'm loveing this.