For some time I have been discovering that the "cog" is being reinvented after the work has been done. So I have decided to create a thread that we can all maintain to index what Prop Tools we are·
developing, by whom, and a link to that thread.
Your post to this thread should contain:
1.· The Title of your project
2.· A short description of your project
3.· A link to the thread containing discussions and code for your project
4.· (optional) Where your project is up to.. (development/test code/release code)
The following are the posts listed below (in order) as at 07 April 2010 (please let me know of any errors)...
Links to other interesting threads:
· Home of the MultiBladeProps: TriBlade,·RamBlade,·SixBlade, website
· Single Board Computer:·3 Propeller ICs·and a·TriBladeProp board (ZiCog Z80 Emulator)
· Prop Tools under Development or Completed (Index)
· Emulators: CPUs Z80 etc; Micros Altair etc;· Terminals·VT100 etc; (Index) ZiCog (Z80) , MoCog (6809)·
· Prop OS: SphinxOS·, PropDos , PropCmd··· Search the Propeller forums·(uses advanced Google search)
My cruising website is: ·www.bluemagic.biz·· MultiBlade Props: www.cluso.bluemagic.biz
Post Edited (Cluso99) : 4/25/2010 1:32:25 AM GMT