Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Back in Germany — Parallax Forums

Back in Germany

ReinhardReinhard Posts: 489
edited 2020-05-29 04:48 in Propeller 2
I visited my daughter in north India.
Then the lockdown came. I came to Europe via China and Russia.
I had one read with me: Leonhard Euler "complete guide to algebra":
I thought about how a Hilbert transformation could work without DFT.

Comments

• What a roundabout way to get back to Germany. :) Glad you are safe and back. I'm sure you have to quarantine after Russia.

• I am so glad that you made it.
    I am on e one side of my life a nurse, to which I got that from being a Navy Corpsman on the U.S. Navy. I have not had. Had to give up1300 a month because my patient of 12 years wife lied to me about her husband who made a trip to Uganda was hiding from us nurses and lied to us nurses about where he was. I quit the job because of how dangerous it was. I replaced that job with something else safer.

working on diesel trucks. Cool lots of fun.
    I think that I will put up a new forum regarding how this is affecting all of us as we are world wide.
    Thank you for your bravery and keep your health. If you have a question regarding any thing medical please ask me. If I do not have the answer I will drill drown to help.
    All of you please be safe and thank you for all of your coding help.
    Martin
  • Thanks all
    I design a phase measurement unit for smart grid applications.
    One part of this is a filter with a constant phase delay of -90 degrees.
    In attach is the math. proof that this filter is correct, in practice it works also.

Namaste
    Reinhard
    1024 x 683 - 576K
    1024 x 683 - 475K
  • Welcome back, Reinhard.
    In attach is the math. proof that this filter is correct

I don't understand anything. But if I happen to have a similar problem, I now know who to ask. :blush:
    But yes, math theory can sometimes be amazing. After pages of complex formulas and lot's of head-scratching you finally get a simple looking result. And if the solution turns out to work in real life it's something very satisfying.
  • Congratulations to getting home.
  • I have to admit that is an interesting trip, and oh yes an interesting solution.

[Actually Jim was thinking of using the order to "Dive!" when it came to changing the Z-axis position of the Enterprise.]
  • Congratulations to getting home.
  • pilot0315 wrote: »
    Congratulations to getting home.

[See! Those quotes are from that film!]

Yes.
  • Thanks all,
    The prototype of the phase meter is ready. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with it.
    Maybe measure analog things (coils and capacitors or filters).
    c
    c
    pmu.c 5.1K
  • nice pictures