Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
LOL... I accidentally increased the vote of my thread — Parallax Forums

LOL... I accidentally increased the vote of my thread

Being a naturally curious person... After seeing that someone voted on my thread, I hovered over it and discovered it was a hyperlink. Again, out of curiosity, I clicked the hyperlink to see where it would lead. To my surprise, it did not lead anywhere, but it increased the vote by 1. :)

Touchy Little Bugger :)

Comments

• looks like everybody has one vote.

I could vote you to 3 but not farther. Interesting that one can vote on his own post.

Mike
  • Interesting that one can vote on his own post.

Almost like a Presidential candidate going to the polls and voting for himself :)
  • Seriously? People actually vote in this forum? Nobody cares. I'm not sure why such a feature is even enabled.

-Phil
  • W9GFOW9GFO Posts: 4,010
    Seriously? People actually vote in this forum? Nobody cares. I'm not sure why such a feature is even enabled.

I agree - so I upvoted your post.

• Seriously? People actually vote in this forum? Nobody cares. I'm not sure why such a feature is even enabled.

I plead ignorance.... My vote was accidental :)
  • Oooh. Never actually noticed that feature before :)

Accidentally, I might have up-voted your post a little bit too !

• I might have up-voted your post a little bit too !
  • LOL... What have I started... This thread is getting a lot of votes... 52 of them at this point :)
  • jmgjmg Posts: 15,144
    Seriously? People actually vote in this forum? Nobody cares. I'm not sure why such a feature is even enabled.
    Votes seem to have little practical use here, but I like a feature in KiCad forums where there is a Like/Thanks button, which allows others to say thank you to an informative/useful post.

• ElectrodudeElectrodude Posts: 1,621
    edited 2019-01-10 22:47
    Votes are gone now.

Also, it shows absolute timestamps with hours and minutes! Hooray! (EDIT: Could seconds be added? The post and edit times shown are the same.)
  • Votes are gone now.
    Yay! (Good riddance.)

-Phil