Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Robot Builder's Bonanza - Fifth Edition — Parallax Forums

Robot Builder's Bonanza - Fifth Edition

WhitWhit Posts: 4,191
edited 2018-05-24 18:10 in Robotics
Just in time for Christmas! Pre-order yours now.

The master, Gordon McComb has a Fifth Edition of Robot Builder's Bonanza coming at the end of 2018. At Amazon there is a price guarantee for pre-orders.

RBB.JPG
RBB.JPG 27.3K

Comments

• ercoerco Posts: 20,244
    Wunderbar!
  • GordonMcCombGordonMcComb Posts: 3,366
    edited 2018-05-26 21:53
    Thanks for noticing. I just wanted to say I'm grateful for the help Ken and Jen and the Parallax crew prvided in helping me put together the new edition. A number of Parallax product is highlighted, including LaserPing, Emic 2, Activity Board, and a bunch of other stuff.
  • I'll have to order one of these to replace my aging Second Edition copy. :)
  • WhitWhit Posts: 4,191
    Sounds great Gordon!
    JIT for Christmas, Dec 14! I'm tingling with anticip...

https://smile.amazon.com/Robot-Builders-Bonanza-Gordon-McComb/dp/1260135012
  • Thanks for noticing. I just wanted to say I'm grateful for the help Ken and Jen and the Parallax crew prvided in helping me put together the new edition. A number of Parallax product is highlighted, including LaserPing, Emic 2, Activity Board, and a bunch of other stuff.

Placing my order right now! And Gordon, thank YOU for featuring Parallax in this book. This is of tremendous value to us!

Ken Gracey
    Ken Gracey wrote: »
    Placing my order right now! And Gordon, thank YOU for featuring Parallax in this book. This is of tremendous value to us!

Ken Gracey

I bet Gordon would be happy to autograph a copy, Ken. And hand deliver at the upcoming Parallax event (April has passed, you didn't mean April 2019, didja?) He and xanadu and I will all road trip up there for delivery whenever you schedule the event. June? July? Save us a few sofas at Casa Gracey for that pizza party sleepover! :)