Can any of you guys relate your recent experiences programming various microcontrollers, aside from Propellers?
- What's good/effective about them?
- What's bad/frustrating about them?
- What directions have they trended in?
- Are things generally opening up or closing tighter?
- Is there an increasing sense of liberation using modern microcontrollers, or do you sense a long arm of increasing control?
- Are they fun?
I've been out of the loop for so long I really don't know much, anymore.
I feel a little unsure about things, now that the Prop2 is nearly done.
I'm not asking for encouragement, here. I'm just trying to assess where we are at in the big picture.