Forum Update - Announcement about May 10th, 2018 update and your password.

Micro Tank Chassis $5

ercoerco Posts: 19,152
edited June 22 in Robotics Vote Up0Vote Down
I know there are some other tread lovers here... I first mentioned these mini line follower vehicles (random mix of tanks and construction vehicles) somewhere in my $4 kit line follower kit thread, but today I gutted one and the innards are nice and hack worthy, so IMHO it needs it own thread. Cute as a button cell (powered by 4x of those), there are 2 independent drive trains and beautiful rubber treads. The treads are 2" long installed. A shame my project requires that I gut the cute little PCB with 3mm IR LEDs & phototransistors. The line follower works great, BTW. But someone needs to make a neat little Propeller or Stamp robot from this tiny chassis. Amanda? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Magic-Pen-Inductive-Kids-Toy-Car-Follow-Any-Drawn-Line-Mini-Truck-Tank-Train/112845468455

BTW a black magic marker is included with these "INDUCTIVE" :) brand line followers. The yellow construction vehicle included the 4 watch batteries but the tank didn't.

CAM00055.jpg
"When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
2560 x 1920 - 1M
2560 x 1920 - 1M
2560 x 1920 - 987K
2560 x 1920 - 919K
2560 x 1920 - 995K

Comments