Robots of Walmart

ercoerco Posts: 19,271
People of Walmart is funny, but searching on Walmart.com for "robot" yields 5,940 hits. Pretty amazing!
"When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Date Added Votes
  • Yes, but unfortunately, Walmart.com is trying to be more like eBay or Amazon nowadays; lots of resellers through the site. I hate when Walmart shows up as a search result for an item because it makes me think a store carries the product, but no stores will have stock. If I filter your "robot" search to a local SuperWalmart near me, the results drop down to 94. Why not just use Amazon instead.... Filtering as "free pickup" (meaning it's a Walmart warehoused item) yields 1,563 items.

A related question, doing a search for "robot" at Erco's house yields how many results??? 1,564?
  • ercoerco Posts: 19,271
    As always, right on all counts, Andrew!

Except your robot count at my house may be a bit low. :)
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso