viewport

pegoongopegoongo Posts: 4
Hello, I wonder if someone knows if Viewport works for Propeller Quick board, or if there is any other program that applies now?

BR,
Peter

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Date Added Votes
  • Viewport should work with any P1 based board. It's a cool IDE. I use it for PropBasic but the latest version of Viewport (that I know of) has a bug. I don't even remember what the bug is but I use the earlier version.
    PropBASIC ROCKS!
  • Thanks!

I have just started to learn about Propeller and spin code. I like this processor. Just wondering if this side about Viewport is still valued (onerobot.org)? Then it looks like the propeller is quite old.
    I have try to test a simple program, but Viewport only complain about update license. Dose not debug includes the open trail 30 days?

• MicksterMickster Posts: 999
    edited February 13 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I purchased the full license from the start so I have always had full functionality.

I purchased from onerobot.org

I use the "482" version. The "489" has a problem, at least with PropBasic.
    PropBASIC ROCKS!
  • Ok, Thanks! But this sait does not seems to work anymore. I have try to contact them, but get error message. Strange if there is no support for this software.
    BR,
    Peter
  • WhitWhit Posts: 3,748
    Try http://onerobot.org/#ViewPort

Worked for me...
    Whit+

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney