Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Watch conundrum - Page 3 — Parallax Forums

Watch conundrum

13»

Comments

• GordonMcCombGordonMcComb Posts: 3,366
    edited 2017-10-18 20:13
    Cluso99 wrote: »
    I have decided to wait for tiny implant that goes in my head and connects wirelessly to my brain which simulates the watch in my vision.

There's a now-legendary scene in the original Terminator (it's on YouTube; won't post it here because it contains R-rated language) that shows what can happen when you follow the images that connect directly to your brain.

It's the scene where the Terminator, face flesh rotting off, is sitting in a cheap motel. The worried motel janitor comes by and asks "Is that a dead cat in there, or what?" Terminator responds with the fifth thing that pops up in his visual cortex.

• Cluso99Cluso99 Posts: 18,069
    After seeing Maxwell Smart's shoephone basically a reality, Dick Tracey's watch, walking on the moon, spaceships taking breathtaking photos of our planets and some of their moons, and self driving cars almost here, there isn't much that I think is impossible any more.
    And medical breakthroughs abound too!
  • Wish I could get my hands on a Google glass. Imagine all docs, diagnostic commands up at a command and readable in large format! Remote support for a down site if the other guy has one............ VR is a toy or training device, Google really blew the perception factor. Of course if the time zone is wrong, you watch or phone becomes useful again.