Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
L.e.d. Lighting — Parallax Forums

L.e.d. Lighting

DigitalDjDigitalDj Posts: 207
edited 2007-04-13 00:58 in General Discussion
Sorry edited message here, i definately must have had a brain fart and should have stayed away! I will say that the post that PJ Allen is refering to that other peole felt the same way I did, just didn't express it with such heart felt anger as i did. Though I see people just can't let things go. so I will leave and be gone for good!
Kevin

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Post Edited (DigitalDj) : 4/13/2007 12:20:18 AM GMT

Comments

• PJAllenPJAllen Banned Posts: 5,065
    edited 2007-04-12 23:32
  • DigitalDjDigitalDj Posts: 207
    edited 2007-04-13 00:11
    Let's just let it go and forget, all right!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

• Paul BakerPaul Baker Posts: 6,351
    edited 2007-04-13 00:47
    The degree to which you melted down in such a public manner was something not many people will forget (at least our falling out took place mostly in emails; besides you, me and Parallax tech support, noone was party to the disagreement). And while PJ Allen cant resist pushing someone's button every now and then, we are a pretty forgiving crew around here. I didn't get a chance to look at your links, but if you have finally completed your project, please repost it, it was very interesting and alot of people could learn from it.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Paul Baker
    Propeller Applications Engineer

Parallax, Inc.
  • DigitalDjDigitalDj Posts: 207
    edited 2007-04-13 00:58
    Paul,

I wouldn't say we had a falling out, it's just things were not moving along the way I would have liked and you were busy moving and everything so I just took another direction. I will just stay away for now, I don't want to bring up any bad memories and I have done it to myself and I know it. I am just a very outspoken person. I do appreciate what you did in the beginning and if you want to procede with those boards to spark interest in people using the SX or any processor with the 7313 pwm chips that's great.

Kevin

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔