Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
AHHH my prop stoped working — Parallax Forums

AHHH my prop stoped working

jonduncanjonduncan Posts: 40
edited 2007-03-31 05:38 in Propeller 1
my computer doesn't see th prop anymore? I soldered some stuff on to the proto board I noticed i soldered one thing wrong, but now it is not connected to anything and there is a green LED but my competer says can't find prop, what could be the problem?

Comments

• jonduncanjonduncan Posts: 40
    edited 2007-03-31 03:41
    could it be that the power is low in my batteries? The led on the board is on and when I try to send a program the led from the prop plug flash. hmm.
  • T ChapT Chap Posts: 4,209
    edited 2007-03-31 03:46
    Considering the coincidence of soldering when it died, you may have done some damage. Check power to the Prop, of you still have 3.3 power, try rebooting the computer and unplugging the Prop board and replugging. Every once in a while my test Prop will stop programming, a simple uplugging the USB2serial usually solves it.
    edited 2007-03-31 03:58
    what happens when there is low battery power?
    edited 2007-03-31 05:38
    YAY it was the power after scaverging my house for a power supply i found a 9v power suppy and my proto board works yay, I found solder errors but it works and thats what matters. I think it could also be the battery is not very good, one time i accedentally pulled the wires out and every since then i have to jiggle the wire so they can make contact with the batteries