Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
I found the Holy Grail of robot apps!!! Must see! — Parallax Forums

I found the Holy Grail of robot apps!!! Must see!

Armored CarsArmored Cars Posts: 172
edited 2005-12-12 16:35 in Robotics
Forget pens or grippers, check this out-
http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000067070759/
It is available for the states on eBay.· I saw this and my jaw dropped.· Guess whats going on my RC helicopter this year! smilewinkgrin.gif

Comments

• CatharsisCatharsis Posts: 27
    edited 2005-12-12 15:36
    I want hop.gif
  • Paul BakerPaul Baker Posts: 6,351
    edited 2005-12-12 15:43
    Seems you'll have to wait a bit, the product is unavailible from the UK store (doesn't state why). And sadly the ones on ebay are going for twice thier list price. Let us know how your mod works (whether you strip out the USB interface or use USBwiz hosting chip).

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    ·1+1=10
  • Armored CarsArmored Cars Posts: 172
    edited 2005-12-12 16:35
    If you scroll down and look at the posts I'm sure you can find someone who will sell you one for less.· I remember reading of some people willing to ship.· Anyways it will probably be awhile before I buy one; I still need
    money to undo the damage done in my last crash.· After that I will probably just mount it fixed, the helicopter is 3D and is able to aim wherever it wants with no problems.· It has a 6 channel radio, the heli uses five and there is one left over for landing gear (used in planes.)· It is a simple all on or all off so with an SX I can set it to shoot with ever switch.