Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
SX clock running on SX tech board connected to PINK module and Serial LCD, writ — Parallax Forums

SX clock running on SX tech board connected to PINK module and Serial LCD, writ

Marc GebauerMarc Gebauer Posts: 60
edited 2005-11-29 14:43 in Robotics
--- SX clock running on SX tech board connected to PINK module and Serial LCD, written in C ---

I developed this project to test·Parallax' new PINK module. I wrote it in C, using Picants SourceBoostIDE and the C2C++ compiler found at http://picant.com . I have added a readme to explain how to setup the IDE to·work with the SX-Key programmer software version 2.02. There is a schematic showing how to hook it up. There is a folder with the html files to upload to PINK module.·Also, I have added my·excel scratch pad for SX calculations. I have tried to use comments as much as possible. I'll be happy to answer any questions posted to me at this forum.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Comments

• Ryan ClarkeRyan Clarke Posts: 738
    edited 2005-11-23 15:37
    Thanks for posting this Marc!

Ryan

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Ryan Clarke
    Parallax Tech Support

RClarke@Parallax.com
  • KiwiKiwi Posts: 85
    edited 2005-11-29 13:20
    Hello,

i have found in a example a routine that is used for blonking a led with the use of a interrupt routine.
    I am also using serial routine for sending message to a serial LCD display.

But why can't i use the both routine together. if i do so, the text that is diplayed (send to) the LCD is not correct.

Is it possible that the reason is the following. The interrupt routine cause the delaying for sending the message to be incorrect??

How can i know what is the correct value+divider for interrupt routines?? I read something stay above 99 and below 255.

Can somebody help me out

just activated the following line set_option, and you will see the result
  • Jon WilliamsJon Williams Posts: 6,491
    edited 2005-11-29 14:43
    Is this not a duplicate question? I just answered it in the SX forum. Please don't duplicate posts -- it makes supporting and tracking very difficult for forum members.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Jon Williams
    Applications Engineer, Parallax