Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
ive noticed — Parallax Forums

ive noticed

waynefoxwaynefox Posts: 19
edited 2005-09-19 04:10 in Robotics
if im right then you can pretty much build anything you can immagine with the stamps there one of the best things ive come acrost in a long time i really wished our radioshack sold parallax stuff there simply amazing devices an rfid lock system a miny music box an alarm system a "friend" if you well just to name a few thies stamps are really an amasing thing

im sorry im this is not in the right spot

i just need to start savin my money and then ill be buying a lot of things from here and if anyone knows if there is a school corse that teaches this kinda stuff lease let me know its awesome stuff and i want to learn more

thanks for reading

parallax you rock

wayne c fox III

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
wayne fox 3

windows and linux user
computer and robotics hobbyist
all around nice guy
check me out here at myspace.com/waynefox3

Comments

• Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,386
    edited 2005-09-19 04:10
    Wayne,

Right down the road from you - about three hours - you can go to West Virginia University and take courses from one of my favorite professors, Dr. Wei Cao at the Montgomery campus http://ctc.wvutech.edu/. Wei really knows his stuff and brings the latest products we've got available to his students. He's even teaching them to use our Cyclone I FPGA tools. Contact Wei and ask him about his programs.

WVU is probably the best way to go considering your locale if you want to get a formal·education in electronics, otherwise start downloading and reading our books.

Ken Gracey
    Parallax, Inc.

Post Edited (Ken Gracey (Parallax)) : 9/19/2005 4:15:03 AM GMT